Spectrum Commander IX IX
Download 15-Day Trial Version
Spectrum Commander IX is intended for the serious radio amateur or
professional who wants full
featured, high performance computer aided receiver control capabilities.
Spectrum Commander IX IX new purchases and upgrades are available
for electronic delivery, and both can be ordered from the Signal Intelligence,
Inc. on-line store.
Simultaneous Audio Recording with Multiple Receivers: Now you can record
audio from multiple receivers at the same time using left and right sound
card inputs. If you have more than two receivers, Spectrum Commander IX IX now
supports the use of multiple sound cards in the same PC.
Separate Audio Recorder for Each Receiver:
Each radio control view now has its own audio recorder.
Separate Speaker Selection for Each
Receiver's Audio Output: Each receiver can be associated with a specific
audio output channel for monitoring live audio, including multiple sound
Separate Window Operates Independently:
Re-play cuts while recording.
Lists and Organizes all Recorded Audio Cuts:
All cuts are listed in a master database that can be searched and sorted.
Quickly locate cuts by date, time, frequency or ID code.
Easy Access to Any Cut: Just click on the cut
to play it.
Radio Control View
- VFO View Allows Direct Frequency and Mode Entry
WaveTone sound card PL/DPL/LTR/MOTLSH decoder
Search & store to group file
Multi-radio search & store
- Microsoft® Office
2003® Look & Feel
- Improved Tool Bars
- Easier to Use
- Wizard Simplifies Many Common Tasks
2000, NT4, ME, 98SE, 98, 95
Spectrum Commander IX Key Features
Organizes data files in
"My Documents\My Radio Files"
Easy to learn and use
Integrated Digital Audio
Controls for all radio
Extensive radio support
Edit while scanning
Reads Excel®, Lotus 123®,
Access, Paradox and dBase files
Compatible with previous
- Record audio to your sound card with the Digital Audio Logger
- Operate up to ten radios at one time, use any port combination
- User defined database fields with dBase/Access/Paradox field associations
- Advanced database access features for FCC license database CDs
- Quick spectrum analysis from scanning windows
- Activate Monitoring Assistant while scanning a channel
- Band scope for activity detectionCombine groups, banks and search ranges and scan at once
- Full featured radio data manager
- PL/DPL and DTMF logging with OS456, OS535 or DC440 and another radio
- Tactical display - reconfigure quickly as the action unfolds
- Mini-status window shows activity without wasting desktop space
- Spectrum Analysis with superb graphics and printing
- Scan by carrier squelch, sound squelch, PL/DPL code or signal strength
- Search and store mode finds frequencies and builds new groups
- Log activity to disk or printer
- ID scan list import and export
- All scanning parameters selectable on a per-channel basis, or use macro control
Scan*Star Spectrum Commander IX requires a Pentium class
machine with a minimum of 64 megabytes of RAM, hard disk, minimum 800 by 600
display, 1024 by 768 recommended. At least 10 megabytes of disk space for
installation. Each radio requires a serial port and appropriate cable. Windows
95, 98, 98SE, NT 4, 2000 and XP.